I spend a great amount of time and energy preparing myself to get ready for our date. I want to look and feel my best for our time together! I expect that all my suitors will be freshly washed and groomed when they arrive, or that they will take the time to shower and groom themselves at the beginning of our date.
In addition to being freshly washed and groomed, please do tell me where we will be spending our time. I need to make sure that I am appropriately clothed. For most dates I will be wearing casual clothing (jeans, pants, shirt, flats, etc.), but I do LOVE to dress up when given the opportunity. If you have any requests for what you would like me to wear, I am more than happy to oblige. However, if I do not have the requested item in my wardrobe, please offer me a clothing allowance or gift card so that I may purchase the item.
Please do not try to negotiate my rates. It proves to me that you do not value me, nor my time. If you believe that my rates are too expensive, then I am not the companion for you.
Gifts are not expected, but they are certainly welcome! I am always appreciative of gentlemen that either buy me something, give me a gift card, or just bring me a little treat. Here is a list of some of my favourite things and shops:
- Flowers: Lilies, Daisies, Succulents (I know it’s not a flower, but they are too cute!)
- Candles: Apple Cinnamon, Vanilla, Evergreen
- Shops: REI, John Lewis, Selfridges, Nordstroms, Lululemon, Sweaty Betty, Agent Provocateur, What Katie Did, Corset Story, Honey Birdette, Victoria Secret, Sephora, Ulta Beauty, The Ordinary
- Desserts: Cheesecake (I love strawberry and raspberry!), gelato, tiramisu
- Cash App – £marquisedesade
- PayPal – @reneepelagiedesade
- Wishlist – https://www.wishtender.com/reneepelagiedesade